Fitzalan Partners and Searches UK
Fitzalan Partners acquired Searches UK in January 2016 after a rigorous and thorough review of their business; their dedicated and knowledgeable reputation meant it was simple for us to choose an expert search company to complement our existing offering.
About Searches UK
Searches UK is a leading conveyancing search provider specialising in both residential and commercial property searches for solicitors and licensed conveyancers. The client experience is at the forefront of their business and they adapt to the needs of each client. There are a number of benefits to using Searches UK, these include a variety of ordering processes, flexible payment options, a dedicated account manager, tailored packs and bundles, competitive prices and a wide range of reliable and accurate products and services.
Excellence in the sector is paramount to the way their clients are serviced and Searches UK have eclipsed their competition with their memberships and subscriptions to awarding and industry regulating bodies. Searches UK is a member of CoPSO, ISPA, the PCCB and Checkaprofessional and a subscriber of the Search Code, in addition to this they were pioneers of the Legal Eye Quality Standard which they have held since 2012.
- Council and Regulated Local Authority Searches - Searches UK are able to provide Regulated (Personal) Local Authority Searches and Council (Official) Local Authority Searches.
- Drainage & Water Searches - They are able to provide Official Residential Drainage and Water Searches (CON29DW) and Official Commercial Drainage and Water Searches, in addition to Personal Search options.
- Chancel Checks - These searches determine if a property is within a parish where a potential chancel repair liability exists.
- Environmental & Flood Searches - There are a variety of options to choose from to identify if there is risk to the property in relation to contaminated land, flood, ground stability and energy.
- Planning Searches - In some instances planning can have a huge impact on a property so these searches will highlight any planning applications and depending on the report identify past, present and future planning issues.
- Mining Searches - Experts in this sector can determine if there is a risk to a property based on past, present and planned mineral extractions, the results will be presented in a straightforward report.
- Indemnity Policies - Bespoke policies can be obtained from Searches UK to cover home buyers from chancel repair liabilities or lack of buildings regulations as well as many others.
- AML ID Checks - Your clients can be verified with these quick and easy checks which interrogate a multitude of electronic data sets.
- Reimbursement schemes - There are three schemes to choose from whereby if a property transaction fails to complete the home buyer will be reimbursed some of the initial costs paid out.
- Quotation platforms – These platforms are designed to streamline the quoting process to your clients, improve customer delivery and save you time.
- Case management systems – These systems help centralise any data relating to cases and reports can be generated to monitor the performance of cases.
- Risk & compliance assistance – A variety of materials are available to clients to help with their risk & compliance obligations, CQS applications and Lexcel accreditations.
- CPD events – Regular events are hosted by Searches UK covering areas such as contaminated land, energy, flood and conveyancing risk. Click here for information about forthcoming events.